Pampas grass natural premium
At Madame Fleurs we just love pampas grass ❤️ This premium variant is fluffy and has a natural shine. Its natural color varies between light beige and cream. This pampas grass grew up in Holland and was left in its natural state. With its high-quality and cozy look, this pampas grass is a real eye-catcher. We recommend a large, transparent vase so that the pampas grass really comes into its own.
Approx. 1.10 meters high | Flower approx. 40 cm.
Pampas grass is very easy to care for and lasts forever! We have written a story about it. Here are our main care tips for you:
1. Shake your pampas grass out a little when you receive it, so you can bring it back into top shape and place it directly in a vase. You can also lightly pull the grass apart with your hands to make your pampas look even fluffier.
2. Dry grasses need dry air! It's best to put your pampas grass in a nice, dry place in your home, for example in the living room or bedroom.
Dried flowers & Pampas grass: 3 care tips
Dried flowers are very easy to care for! Here we give you 3 care tips:
1. Place your dried flowers in a dry place, e.g. in the living room, bedroom or office.
2. Avoid direct light, as the sun will degrade the colors of the flowers over time.
3. If dust begins to cover your flowers after some time, simply blow cold air gently with your hair drier onto the dried flowers.
Sustainability at Madame Fleurs
Madame Fleurs is a young brand from Berlin and we make it our mission to celebrate the little moments in life but at the same time to act sustainably:
1. Dried flowers: Did you know? Many dried flowers are artificially colored or bleached. We say no to this trend and only use high-quality & naturally dried flowers.
2. Suppliers & Production: We only work with European suppliers and we make sure that as little waste as possible is created at every step of the product development.
3. Shipping: We use shipping boxes made from recycled cardboard & ship climate-neutral with DHL. If you live in Berlin, you can pick up your dried flowers directly from our studio!
The gift of dried flowers, a present that shows how much you care
At Madame Fleurs we design all dried flower creations to be perfect as gifts. Upon request, we can add a card with your personal message. To do so, add your gift message in the appropriate field in the shopping cart, or simply send it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dried flowers are a wonderful gift idea: for your best friend, Mom, as thank you, get well soon, happy birthday ... The occasions are endless and you can't go wrong with a nice bouquet or a little design item!
Delivery & shipping costs
Free shipping from 70.00€, otherwise 4.90€ per order.
Delivery time: 3-6 working days (1-3 working days processing time and 2-3 working days shipping).
Free shipping from 120€, otherwise € 15.90€ per order.
Delivery time: 4-8 days.
After your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation by email with a tracking link that you can use to track your delivery via DHL.
Berlin Click & Collect
With the Click & Collect option at check-out, you can conveniently pick up your order directly from our atelier, free of charge, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Swedter Str. 45, 10435 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg)
Your order awaits you in our atelier no later than 24-48 hours after your purchase. We will arrange a suitable time for the pick-up with you.
Are you not satisfied with your order? Please inform us email@example.com, We are glad to help you. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the return costs.
SHIPPING OR PICK-UP
Shipping to: Germany, Austria. Pick-up option in Berlin
We ship climate neutral with DHL and process all orders within 1-3 days
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Do you have any questions or feedback for us? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pampas grass natural premium