Dried flowers & Pampas grass: 3 care tips
Dried flowers are very easy to care for! Here we give you 3 care tips:
1. Place your dried flowers in a dry place, e.g. in the living room, bedroom or office.
2. Avoid direct light, as the sun will degrade the colors of the flowers over time.
3. If dust begins to cover your flowers after some time, simply blow cold air gently with your hair drier onto the dried flowers.
Sustainability at Madame Fleurs
Madame Fleurs is a young brand from Berlin and we make it our mission to celebrate the little moments in life but at the same time to act sustainably:
1. Dried flowers: Did you know? Many dried flowers are artificially colored or bleached. We say no to this trend and only use high-quality & naturally dried flowers.
2. Suppliers & Production: We only work with European suppliers and we make sure that as little waste as possible is created at every step of the product development.
3. Shipping: We use shipping boxes made from recycled cardboard & ship climate-neutral with DHL. If you live in Berlin, you can pick up your dried flowers directly from our studio!