Boutonniere of dried flowers Bucolic
Premium & natural dried flowers that last forever
We are now releasing our first wedding collection made from dried flowers. Discover romantic and playful dried flower arrangements with a French flair!
The boutonniere is a very nice accessory for the groom and is traditionally placed in the buttonhole of the left jacket pocket. For this boutonniere we use the same flowers as the Bucolic bridal bouquet and Opaline bridesmaid dry flower bouquet.
About 20cm high
Dried flowers last a long time, so you can keep the boutonniere after the wedding and find a nice place for it at home!
Dried flowers & Pampas grass: 3 care tips
Dried flowers are very easy to care for! Here we give you 3 care tips:
1. Place your dried flowers in a dry place, e.g. in the living room, bedroom or office.
2. Avoid direct light, as the sun will degrade the colors of the flowers over time.
3. If dust begins to cover your flowers after some time, simply blow cold air gently with your hair drier onto the dried flowers.
Sustainability at Madame Fleurs
Madame Fleurs is a young brand from Berlin and we make it our mission to celebrate the little moments in life but at the same time to act sustainably:
1. Dried flowers: Did you know? Many dried flowers are artificially colored or bleached. We say no to this trend and only use high-quality & naturally dried flowers.
2. Suppliers & Production: We only work with European suppliers and we make sure that as little waste as possible is created at every step of the product development.
3. Shipping: We use shipping boxes made from recycled cardboard & ship climate-neutral with DHL. If you live in Berlin, you can pick up your dried flowers directly from our studio!
The gift of dried flowers, a present that shows how much you care
At Madame Fleurs we design all dried flower creations to be perfect as gifts. Upon request, we can add a card with your personal message. To do so, add your gift message in the appropriate field in the shopping cart, or simply send it to us by email at email@example.com.
Dried flowers are a wonderful gift idea: for your best friend, Mom, as thank you, get well soon, happy birthday ... The occasions are endless and you can't go wrong with a nice bouquet or a little design item!
Xmas Delivery Info & Pick-ups
LAST CALL: Order until December 17th to receive your order before Xmas!
XMAS break: All orders which are placed as of December 20th will be processed as of December 30th.
PICK-UPS are not possible between December 23rd and 29th. Thank you for your understanding!
Delivery & shipping costs
Free shipping from 59€, otherwise 4.90€ per order.
Delivery time: 3-6 working days (1-3 working days processing time and 2-3 working days shipping).
Free shipping from 120€, otherwise € 15.90€ per order.
Delivery time: 4-8 days.
After your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation by email with a tracking link that you can use to track your delivery via DHL.
Berlin Click & Collect
With the Click & Collect option at check-out, you can conveniently pick up your order directly from our atelier, free of charge, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Swedter Str. 45, 10435 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg)
Your order awaits you in our atelier no later than 24-48 hours after your purchase. We will arrange a suitable time for the pick-up with you.
Are you not satisfied with your order? Please inform us firstname.lastname@example.org, We are glad to help you. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the return costs.
SHIPPING OR PICK-UP
Shipping to: Germany, Austria. Pick-up option in Berlin
We ship climate neutral with DHL and process all orders within 1-3 days
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Do you have any questions or feedback for us? Contact us at email@example.com
Boutonniere of dried flowers Bucolic